orWine Tastings in the Comfort of you own villa or B&B while on holiday in Tuscany or Liguria

To book an informative and fun wine tasting whilst holidaying in Italy or arrange for a wild food walk in your area contact me on tuscanytipple at libero dot it or check out my Facebook page

Total Pageviews

Friday 21 August 2009

bamboo harder than bones?

This is going to be a rather short post, because I am typing this very slowly with my left. Yesterday I had a bizarre accident while watering. I swung the hose over some branches and on the downward move hit the top of a bamboo stick holding up a tomato. It left a piece of bamboo quite deep in my right arm and unable to move the lower arm.

I had an almost identical accident, days before we signed the contract to buy our land. Then it was a fracture and I had to fight the jungle of bamboo and brambles with only my left arm for the first 5 weeks. However, according to Sarzana hospital, there is no evidence of fracture this time. Put an ice pack on it anf excersise it gently and you should be ok after a week, they said. I'm not convinced as I'm still in a lot of pain, but let's hope they are right.

The wine tastings are starting to get going, although I got organised a little late for this year. Had a last minute cancellation this week unfortunately, but have another one coming up next week. I have also officially got my web-site up and running: www.tuscanytipple.com. Have a look at it and pass it on please.

No comments: